Manor Cambridge & Salisbury Coal Buckets
(1301, 1303, 0322, 1381) PM ref: 700388
Select from options above to view stock availability.
The Manor Salisbury and Cambridge coal buckets are characterised by their flowing curves, which have been fashioned by craftsmen hand beating metal in a time honoured fashion. However, it's not just a great looking piece but supremely practical too, with an easy to access angled opening.
Please note that the Cambridge and Salisbury have the same features and aesthetic - The only difference is that the Cambridge is larger.
- Traditional coal scuttle bucket
- Ornate hinges and side handle
- Large carry handle
- Angled opening at top for ease of scooping
- NB: descriptions relate only to finish, not material
1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 0322, 1381, 1314
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Coal bucket size guide
- The Salisbury small coal bucket measures 8” (20.3 cm) in height with a diameter of 9” (22.9 cm)
- The Cambridge large coal bucket measures 9” (22.9 cm) in height with a diameter of 10” (25.4 cm)
You might be interested in: