- Fire Lighters & Holders
- Firepits and Chimineas
- Fireside Accessories Fire Guards
- Fireside Accessories Solid Fuel Fire Kits
- Fireside Bellows
- Fireside Companion Sets
- Fireside Dustpan and Brush Sets
- Fireside Fenders
- Fireside Fire Fronts, Grates & Ash Pans
- Fireside Fuel Carriers & Storage
- Manor Post Boxes
- Manor Special Offers
- Stove Fans And Other Accessories
Stove Fans And Accessories
- Natural wood shaving firelighters.
- Mini pack of three flamers.
- Made in Herefordshire
- Excellent quality replacement part.
- Great for sweeping your home.
- Replacement brush head
- Pliable, adhesive fire cement.
- Available in 500g or 1kg containers.
- Ideal to patch firebacks
- Black metal shovel with wooden handle.
- Perfect for scooping coal.
- 18cm or 23cm
- Suitable for solid fuel stoves and boilers.
- 12mm diameter, 1.5 length.
- Glass fibre stove rope
- Suitable for wood burning appliances and BBQs.
- Pack of 24 odourless flamers.
- Made in Britain
- Bowed or stool grates from 12" upwards.
- Helps prevent coals falling out.
- Clips on to your grate
- Hanging loop on end & black finish.
- Durable poker with twisted design.
- Matching items available
- Fireside brush with looped handle.
- Matching accessories available.
- Approximately 46cm long
- Matching poker, tongs and brush available.
- Sleek design with looped design at end.
- 460 mm long
- Glass fibre woven lagging rope.
- Fits between surrounds & firebacks.
- Can be used to fill gaps
- Securely fixes your fireguard to the fire.
- Hook kit for classic Manor fireguards.
- Black finish
- Covers minor scratches and rust.
- Does not rub off when dry.
- Improves appearance
- Breathes new life into your existing slate.
- Seals & protects natural slate.
- 100ml bottle
- Perfect for toasting bread or crumpets.
- Large metal fork with three tines.
- Matching items
- Bond sealing fibreglass or ceramic sealing rope.
- Easy to apply.
- No solvents
- Suitable for wood burning appliances & BBQs.
- Odourless yet easy to light.
- Box of 50
- Great for rearranging coals in your fire.
- Fireside tongs with large grip handle.
- 35cm in length.
- Fireside poker with log hook on end.
- Elegant design with handle detail.
- Measures 670mm in length
- Round hearth brush with black finish.
- Hanging loop at end for storage.
- 460mm long
- Matching fireside accessories available.
- Coal shovel with twisted handle.
- 460mm long
- Cleans, protects and shines all metal finishes.
- Multi-use metal polish.
- Easy to apply
- Perfect fireside accessories storage.
- Fold down handle for carrying.
- Cream or Grey available
- Black one size gloves for handling logs and coals.
- Heavy-duty protection.
- Heat resistant gloves
- Use on brick, stone, marble and more.
- Removes smoke, soot and tar stains.
- 500ml bottle
- Provides corrosion & abrasion resistance.
- Matt black heat-resistant paint.
- 100ml or 200ml
- Doubles as an oven glass cleaner.
- For use with any type of glass.
- Dissolves smoke stains
- For solid fuel stoves, grates & surrounds.
- Covers rust & chips.
- 170g tin of polish
- Matching brush, shovel and poker available.
- Sleek black with a distinctive twist.
- Sturdy fireside tongs
- Perfect for the Loop and Eye accessory ranges.
- Bracket with four robust hooks.
- 3cm by 38cm wide
- Bonds sealing rope onto solid fuel stoves.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Non-toxic fixative
- Perfect for roasting chesnuts over your open fire.
- Decorative design on the dish.
- 52 cm long
- Helps break down creosote and tar deposits.
- Suitable for stainless steel flues.
- 750g pot
- Ultra-high temperature black paint.
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- 150ml, 250ml or 450ml
- Polish worn and dull marble surfaces.
- Non-abrasive surface polish.
- Contains 200ml of fluid
- Quickly dissolves smoke stains & tar.
- Use on stoves, firescreens etc.
- 750ml spray
- Extra long length - Approximately 80cm.
- Metal tongs with hanging loop at end.
- Stylish gunmetal finish
- Matt black paint for old ceramic coals.
- Touch dry within three hours.
- Colourfast up to 650°C
- Replacement filter system for Manor Ash Vac 3270.
- Removes cold ashes.
- One per pack
- High temperature paint for grates.
- Aerosol containing 450ml.
- Silk black finish
- Thermometer to monitor temperature and performance.
- Magnetic backed design.
- 7 cm diameter
- For use on natural brick & stone.
- Containing resins and oils.
- Enhances natural look
- Glass fibre woven rope.
- Use for solid fuel stoves & boilers.
- Use with stove rope fixative
- Battery and carry-case included.
- Tests your logs for moisture.
- LCD display with bar-graph
- Battery operated CO detector.
- Test/reset button.
- 10 year life span
- Remove cold ashes from your fireplace.
- 1200w 'Ash Vac' vacuum cleaner.
- 3 filter system
- Gently circulates heat around the room.
- Powered by heat from your stove.
- Sleek black colour