- Single or double rise.
- Suitable for all Manual Junior and Super Traps.
- To secure clays into trap when trap is elevated.
- Choice of three sizes.
- Genuine Bowman spare
- Manual clay springs.
- Replacement and performance springs.
- Genuine Bowman part
- Extra 35 clay capacity.
- Bolts on to the main hopper.
- Gives a 100 clay capacity
- Gives an extra 22 degrees elevation.
- Fits between trap and stand.
- For Super Traps 2, 3 and 2000
- Replacement Bowman springs.
- For the Auto Clay SuperMatch 1, 6 and 8.
- Bowman spare
- Available in singles or a pack.
- Genuine Bowman spares.
- Fully assembled and tested
- Adds up to 45° Elevation.
- Compatible with Super Trap Junior.
- Requires Teal Clip
- Optional clay trap safety ring.
- Durable plastic construction.
- Prevent serious injury
Was £74.00 NOW £64.95
- Converts the auto trap to hold Battue Clays
- Suitable for 6 or 8 stack conversions
- One main handle that can be pushed or pulled.
- Grip handle.
- Designed for Super Match 1
- Suitable for the Super Trap Junior.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Cushioned removable seat
- Standard clay throw 50 metres plus
- Easy to transport and set up.
- Ideal for beginners
- For Super Trap 2, 3, 2000 and Gyrator.
- Cushioned removable seat.
- Sturdy construction
- Available with standard or terrain tyres
- Removable handles
- For Supermatch 6 or 8 traps
- Standard height auto trap barrow
- Suitable for all auto traps
- Standard or terrain wheels
- Tripod stand for Super Trap range
- Fold up legs
- Includes a fully cushioned removable seat
- Plugs into trap for instant use
- Operate trap up to 200m away
Was £200.00 NOW £180.00
- 200m range.
- For Super Match One.
- Plugs into trap with radio release
- Holds up to six guns.
- Suitable for hard and soft surfaces.
- Packs flat for easy storage