Bowman Super Rabbit Chondel Auto Trap
(RABCHON) PM ref: 701252
AvailableEstimated delivery: 5-10 working days
FREE UK mainland Delivery
The Supermatch Rabbit/Chondel features the flexibility of a rabbit, chondel or springing teal in one trap. It is ideal for all grounds that want a variety of clay traps and throwing actions and it offers great economy as you have two traps in one. Supplied with a 50m cable and button release, the clays are thrown into the distance with your safety in mind. The 300 clay capacity allows different clay throwing styles to ensure a diverse shooting experience for all.
Bowman traps plays a huge part in the shooting market and endeavour to provide its customers with high quality, performance driven products built to last.
- 300 Clay Capacity carousel
- Two in one trap to enhance flexibility
- Throws rabbits, standard and midi targets
- Recocking time of 1.5 seconds
- Two minute change over time for various clays
- Variable clay paths are easy to change using a simple lock lever system
- Elevation freely from 75 degrees to horizontal
- Hi-Tensile Aluminium Casting Mounting on standard low profile barrow
- Laser cut hi-tensile throwing arm
- Long life bearings and seals
- 12V DC Battery operation (battery not included)
- 50 Metre cable with button release
- Yellow safety ring
- Hard wired circuitry, relay, 40 amp fuse
- Spring soft fall plate for reduction in clay breakages
- Easily transported, setup and adjusted by using quick lever lock screws
- Comes with a 12 month warranty
- Low profile barrow is included
The Bowman traps are supplied direct from the manufacturers fully assembled and tested.
Differences between clays:
Standard: Most common used target of all, must weigh 105 grams and be of 110 mm overall diameter and 25-26 mm in height.
Midi: Same saucer shape as the standard but with a diameter of only 90 mm.
Rabbit: Thicker, standard sized flat target in the shape of a wheel designed to run along the ground.
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
You might be interested in: