Barbour Stockman Coat
(MWX0006) PM ref: 700105
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE Selected Location Delivery
The classic is back! The Stockman is the longest Barbour waterproof wax jacket, and is based on a traditional 'Drovers cut'. With its leg straps and adjustable fantail, it is a perfect option for endurance riding in wet, stormy weather, but would look equally at home on a blustery city street. Although the Stockman was originally designed for men, it is also quite often now worn by women.
- Heavyweight 8oz Sylkoil waxed cotton
- Heritage check lining
- Storm cape
- Collar is studded for optional hood to be attached
- Hood (MHO0002BR71) to be purchased seperately (subject to availabilty)
- Elbow patches
- Two large patch pockets with flaps
- Press-studded adjustable fantail and leg straps
- We recommend that you re-wax your jacket every 12-18 months in order to retain its waterproof qualities
- For information on aftercare, please visit our blog
- Length: Length 50.5-54.5ins / 128.5-134cm approx.
MWX0006BR71 (Brown) 700105
BARAW18M BF18BAR BARCORE
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Waxed coat size guide
|UK Chest Size in Inches||38||40||42½||45½||49|
Back length: 128.5 - 134cm | 50.5 - 54.5in
You might be interested in: