The Le Creuset 26cm Cast Iron Shallow Casserole Dish is a must-have, kitchen essential for any food enthusiast. This multifunctional casserole dish features a large, flat shape with shallow sides that retain heat and distribute heat evenly across the surface. It's ideal for searing meat, browning vegetables and even baking. The Le Creuset Cast Iron Shallow Casserole Dish features two large, easy-grip handles, making it effortless to transfer your meals directly from the hob to the table (using oven gloves, of course!). The dish has a tight-fitting lid that allows moisture to lock in, enhancing the flavour of your food - perfect for simmering up delicious casseroles.
Le Creuset's cast iron shallow casserole dish is so versatile you can make anything from a quick stir-fry or paella to even baking bread in the oven. The tight-fitting lid means you can allow your dough to prove in the dish first before cooking up some tasty fresh bread. Locking in moisture is not the only use of the Le Creuset lid, you can even remove the knob from the lid, turn it upside down and use it to cook up a tart or pie! As the lid is also made purely from cast iron, it allows for even cooking distribution and you won't need to blind bake your pastry first! The Le Creuset 26cm Cast Iron Shallow Casserole Dish features the iconic Le Creuset branding and three-ring design on the lid, slotting wonderfully into your existing Le Creuset collection of cookware and dinnerware with a rainbow of stunning hues to choose from!
Cast Iron Shallow Casserole Features
- Le Creuset 26cm cast iron shallow casserole dish
- Perfect for browning meat and vegetables
- Versatile in use, from simmering to baking
- Premium cast iron construction with glass sand enamelled interior
- Large handles for ease of movement
- Tight-fitting lid to lock in moisture and enhance flavour
- Flat shallow design and even heat distribution
- Chip, crack, scratch and stain-resistant
- Suitable for oven, grill, hob and induction use.
- Not suitable for microwave use
- Cook on a low to medium heat for the best results
- Can be stored in fridge or freezer once cool
- Do not heat dry, add oil before heating
- Avoid using metal utensils, we recommend using Le Creuset Silicone Tools
- Dishwasher compatible however handwashing is strongly recommended
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes
- Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing. Thermal shock may occur, resulting in cracking or loss of enamel.
- Handmade in France
- Lifetime warranty
- Covered by Le Creuset's 90-day money-back brand promise
For more information on how to cook and care for your Le Creuset cast iron care blog, check out our blog about all things Le Creuset! Alternatively, if you've got a question or enquiry about the Le Creuset 26cm Cast Iron Shallow Casserole Dish, get in touch, and contact us a member of our friendly team is here to help you with your query!
Le Creuset's Ref.
Colours: Azure Blue, Bamboo Green, Cerise, Chambray, Deep Teal, Flint, Meringue, Nectar, Rhone, Satin Black, Teal, Volcanic
Size: 26cm (not including handles)
Le Creuset 26cm Cast Iron Shallow Casserole Dish Product Dimensions
Capacity: 2.2 L
Length: 35.2 cm
Width: 27.9 cm
Height: 11.9 cm
Depth: 4.8 cm
Standard UK Shipping Rate is £4.95 Under £50 Order Value
FREE Shipping on all UK standard delivery orders over £50
Click and Collect from our Hereford store for free.
FREE UK delivery over £50 in value.
Standard UK and UK Zone 2 delivery from £4.95
International delivery is calculated dynamically in the checkout with no VAT or additional import fees opon delivery.
Stores are open 7 days a week Monday to Sunday. Order collection from our Hereford store is available or we can deliver anything (courier permitting) if we have it in stock. If there's an item not on the website but we have it in stock, an order can still be placed over the telephone for delivery or collection. Standard UK delivery is £4.95 and FREE over £50 in order value. Order collection is free, we do not charge for this service. Our online trading remains open 24hrs a day. We are despatching orders efficiently during Monday to Friday.
For more detailed information please view the Delivery Information page.