Burgon And Ball Dig The Glove Mens Gloves
(GLO/TWEED) PM ref: 952632
Select from options above to view stock availability.
Men's stylish and practical gardening gloves from Burgon and Ball. Whether you're pruning hedges, potting plants, or weeding the garden, your hands need to be shielded at all times. These hard-wearing gloves are sure to protect you against nasty brambles and sharp stones, thanks to their cushioned palms and hard-wearing fabric.
- Durable gardening gloves
- Notably soft, even after multiple washes
- Finished with real leather trim
- Designed with a 2-way stretch mesh between the fingers to regulate hand temperature
- Elastane-rich backs help with the task at hand
- Adjustable wrist straps for comfort and protection against rubble and foliage
GLO/TWEED, TWEED, 952632-1, 952632-2
GLO/JEAN, JEAN, 952632-3, 952632-4
GLO/GREYCOR, GREY CORDUROY, 952632-5, 952632-6
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Burgon and Ball Glove Size Guide
|Size Inches||8||9||9 1/2|
How to find your glove size
Measure tde full circumference around your hand from tde outside of tde knuckle across tde palm and underside area of tde knuckles keeping fingers togetder and hand relaxed.
You might be interested in: