The Fine Bedding Company Spundown Firm Pillow
(F1PLFNSDF) PM ref: 900730
When the product is available again
The new and improved Spundown pillow is created with comfortable support in mind; this particular spundown offers a medium support. The filling is 100% Smartfil® Microfibre and the firesafe cover is 55% Cotton and 45% Modacrylic. Described as the pillow that loves to be washed time and time again, it is recommended that you wash at 60°C - the best temperature to kill dustmites!
- Medium support.
- Machine washable at 60°C and designed to fit into standard domestic washing machines.
- Firesafe cover - 55% cotton, 45% modacrylic blend.
- 100% Smartfil® Microfibre filling.
- Non allergenic.
- Comfortable and supportive
- Smartfil® is unique to The Fine Bedding Company and refers to the advanced fibre technology we use to fill our premium synthetic duvets, pillows and toppers. Alternatively described as ‘clever sleep technology’ it has been specifically designed to deliver a great night’s sleep, with properties that surpass that of natural down. Smartfil® pillows are filled with plump mini ball clusters which retain their shape even after washing. The cluster fibres are so small that they move freely to ensure even distribution to cushion & support the head & neck, whatever the level of firmness chosen. The Fine Bedding Company's highly specialised, unique manufacturing system allows for enhanced air flow through the products, thus providing exceptional breathability. Smartfil® products are a great non allergenic alternative to natural bedding, with the added benefit of being washable whilst retaining their quality.
Manufacturer ref: F1PLFNSDF, 900730, Firm
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
The newest most improved Spundown pillow that offers firm support, whilst remaining comfortable. Size: 74cm x 48cm approx. or 29 inches x 19 inches approx.
Home Wash at
Perfect for: customers who want a supportive pillow that can be washed at home at 60°C – the temperature that kills dustmites. Part of the synthetic-pillow bedding range.
You might be interested in: