Dartington Crystal Glassware
With a reputation for fine quality, leading design and a simple elegance Dartington Crystal will always be cherished and appreciated and is sure to make the perfect choice for any occasion
The Wine And Bar Essentials range from Dartington features great selection of glasses for any beers, wines and spirits. Dartington's high quality dishwasher-safe glassware is the ideal way to serve and enjoy drinks of every kind.
The glasses in the Wine Master collection have been shaped to enhance the flavours of the world’s most popular wines and they are the perfect choice for wine enthusiasts. The Wine Master collection is handmade in the UK.
Caring For Your Crystal And Glassware
- Wash your crystal before use.
- When washing crystal use warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clear warm water.
- If handled with care and using a low temperature washing cycle Dartington Crystal can be used in the dishwasher.
- Dry with a soft cloth holding glasses by the bowl not the stem.
- Avoid twisting stems during washing and drying.
- If staining does occur, remove with vinegar on a soft cloth, or soak in a solution of vinegar and water (50/50).
- A mild abrasive such as rice or crushed eggshells can be used inside containers.
- Stand or store crystal stemware right side up to avoid damage to stemware rims.
- Use wooden spoons with serving bowls to avoid chipping.
- Dartington Crystal only recommend using Finish detergent for dishwasher use.
- Large and heavy items should always be washed by hand.
- Expose crystal to rapid temperature changes, i.e. very hot oven or cold water.
- Use crystal products in microwave or conventional oven or in a freezer.
- Never stack one glass inside another.