Steiner Binoculars Night Hunter XP Range
(STE-52140000, STE-52810000) PM ref: 870258
Your selection: Steiner Night Hunter XP / 8x30 / £405.00
In StockEstimated delivery: 2 working days
FREE UK mainland Delivery
- Built for several lifetimes of rugged use, constructed to U.S. military spec standards for shock, fog, and waterproof performance.
- Fast and more accurate identification of game hiding in its natural environment is guaranteed by High-Contrast Optics.
- Nighthunter XP technology sets a new standard in brightness to let you see in almost impossible light conditions.
- Protected by a durable Makrolon housing - no dirt, dust or humidity can penetrate the binocular, making them extremely robust and shock proof.
- NBR rubber armouring featuring a patterned, non slip surface is resistant to oil, acid or any weather conditions so you won‘t ever lose your grip. The rubber armouring also ensures that these binoculars can be handled without emitting any noise.
- The Twist-up eyecups fitted to the Ranger Pro offer all hunters convenient adjustment in three positions. These eyecups are made of soft silicon that is kind to the skin.
- Fogging-up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars are completely ruled out by Nitrogen filling via 2-way valve technology.
- NANO-Protection lenses on the outer objective and ocular lenses to prevent adhesion of water and moisture to the lens surface, greatly reducing fogging so water and snow just slide off of the objective and ocular lenses.
- ClicLoc Belt Attachment makes sure your binoculars are always firmly secured, yet can be easily detached and reattached with a single movement in no time.
- The standard accessories supplied include a case, lens covers (which are inserted under the objectives so preventing them from getting lost) and a neoprene rainguard.
- 30 year guarantee.
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Objective diameter: 30mm / 44mm
Exit pupil: 3.8mm
Twilight factor: 15.5
Field of view at 1000m: 110m / 130m
Steiner focussing system: Fast-Close-Focus
Rubber armouring: NBR-Longlife
Temperature range: from -40 to +80 degrees Celsius
Carrying strap: neoprene
Waterproof / pressure proof: up to 5m
Nitrogen pressure filling via 2 way valve technology
You might be interested in: