Samsonite Spark Upright 55cm Exp
(59163 1041, 59163 1750) PM ref: 912735-1
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE UK mainland Delivery
The Spark is the latest exciting edition to Samsonite's best-selling range. It is an amazingly versatile soft case that offers everything you need for your travels including; massive space for your belongings (which can be expanded if you need to include even more!), smooth rolling wheels to get you from A to B with ease, a tough polyester construction, as well as lots of practical design features.
This cabin sized case offers great peace of mind as you can lock all of the outside compartments along with the main department using the TSA approved fixed lock and cable. It also offers 10% additional volume, as the wheels are integrated into the case so it can meet the 20cm check in guidelines.
- Tough soft-sided cabin case
- Huge expandable packing volume (from 48.5 to 55.5 litres)
- Two integrated wheels
- Multi-stage push button handle
- Top, side and bottom handles for easy lifting
- Multi-pocket TSA cable lock
- Two external pockets
- Internal packing straps with Smart Fix™ buckle closure
- One small zipped mesh side pocket
- One large zipped mesh pocket
- Limited 5 year global warranty
Although current guidance suggests that cabin baggage should have a maximum length of 56 cm, width of 45 cm and depth of 25 cm (including all external details), we recommend that you check current limitations with your airline prior to your journey as further restrictions may apply.
38V*09002 59163/1041 (Black) 912735-1-1
38V*08002 59163/1750 (Rock) 912735-1-2
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
These items have the following dimensions:
- Height: 55.0 cm (21.7 in)
- Width: 40.0 cm (15.7 in)
- Non-expanded depth: 20.0 cm (7.9 in)
- Expanded depth: 26.5 cm (10.4 in)
- Non-expanded volume: 48.5 ltrs (10.7 gal)
- Expanded volume: 55.5 ltrs (12.2 gal)
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
Please note that these dimensions are approximations only, and include all external details such as wheels, handles and pockets.
You might be interested in: