R.M. Williams Suede Kimberley Boots Brown
(LGCY) PM ref: 843606-2
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE UK mainland Delivery
The Suede Kimberley boot is one of the most popular designs in the RM Williams ladies range. A classic ladies riding boot, the Kimberley wont look out of place in the town or country, and will work with both your day to day jeans or smart trousers.
- Top quality suede uppers
- Fully lined for comfort
- Full leather sole
- Sewn welt sole
- Special ladies stacked leather heel
- Chisel square toe
- Woven pull on front and rear togs
- One piece leather upper
- Granulated cork inner sole cushion, and forged steel sole shank
- Stacked layer leather heel for optimum shock absorbance
- Polyester bound elastic for easy pull on and snug fit
- Handmade in the company's Australian factory
When R.M Williams made his first pair of riding boots in the 1930’s he devised the pattern that endures to the present day. Using one piece of material for the upper produces the clean classic lines that make an R.M.Williams boots stand out from the crowd. Without seams on the vamp or forepart of the uppers, the wearers don’t experience the wearing or rubbing that is common in boots made with two or more pieces of leather. You can also have your boots resoled and reheeled time and again, as well as new linings and new elastics if ever needed. Effectively it is possible to revamping all but the one piece material upper!
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
RM Williams size guide:
- Available in full and half sizes
- UK 3 (EU 38) to UK 7 (EU 40.5)
You might be interested in: