Musto Tech Wool Fleece Jacket

(CS2170) PM ref: 935060


Your selection: Forest Green / XS / £99.95

In StockEstimated delivery: 2 working days

FREE UK mainland Delivery

Add to basket

Delivery Information


The simple and stylish Tech Wool fleece jacket from Musto boasts a 93% polyester construction that offers durability as well as being shrink-proof. The other 7% is waterproofed wool which helps make the jacket weatherproof. This jacket features a windproof membrane for added protection from the elements and includes two zipped pockets for all of your valuables.

Key Features

  • Musto technical wool fleece jacket
  • 93% polyester, 7% waterproofed wool
  • Shrink proof
  • Windproof membrane
  • Zipped lower pockets
  • Two-way reverse coil zip


Manufacturer's code:

CS2170 - Forest Green (935060)



Size Guides / SpecificationLess

Musto Fleece Size Guide

Musto SizeXSSML
UK Chest in Inches34-3636-3838-4041-43
UK Chest in cm's86½-91½91½-96½96½-101½104-109
EU Sizes44-4646-4848-5051-53


UK Chest in Inches44-4647-4950-52
UK Chest in cm's111½-117119½-124½127-132
EU Sizes54-5657-5960-62



Share on FacebookTweet on TwitterShare on PinterestEmail a page linkPrint page

You might be interested in:

Secure payments