Manor Hotspot Stove Paint
(0010) PM ref: 902517
Select from options above to view stock availability.
Update the look of your wood & multifuel stoves, gas coal & log effect fires, grates, fireplaces, firebacks, bbqs and more with this specially formulated paint. The sleek matt black finish will refresh the look of your home, and is temperature resistant up to650°C when left to cure for 24 hours. You can then keep it looking great with the Hotspot Stove Polish.
- Temperature resistant stove paint
- Multiple sizes available
- One coat stove and fireplace paint
- Colour fast up to 650°C when allowed to cure for 24 hours
- Matt black finish
0010 (150ml - Matt Black Finish) 902517
0011 (250ml - Matt Black Finish) 239798
0012 (450ml - Matt Black Finish) 926526
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Stove paint size guide
This item is available in three sizes, dependent upon your requirements:
- 150 ml
- 250 ml
- 450 ml
Directions for use:
Only use these items on cool surfaces, ensuring any heat sources have been extinguished. Any surface debris such as rust and dirt needs to be removed, and the surface needs to be dry.
- Spray onto surface
- Ensure all coats are thin to ensure full temperature resistance
- Touch dry within 2-3 hours at room temperature
- Oven cure for 30 mins at 250 degrees centigrade
- Always ensure adequate ventilation
- Suitable for most substates including steel and its alloys, although we recommend you check individual suitability before use.
You might be interested in: