Le Chameau Ceres Jersey Boot
(BCB1902) PM ref: 891394
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE Selected Location Delivery
Le Chameau and Michelin have combined their knowledge to create a line of innovative wellies. They join the lightness and style of a classic Le Chameau wellington boot with the performance of a Michelin rubber sole to create an agricultural welly with a strengthened and larger XL upper.
- Natural rubber, reinforced leg
- Resistant and comfortable jersey lining
- Michelin rubber sole
- Great for agricultural use
- Handmade by Le Chameau
- The sole has the same structure as a Michelin tyre with Ultraflex technology for grip, comfort and resistance
- Improved soil grip thanks to the increased number of contact zones
- Auto-cleaning structure which evacuates the soil during the flexing of the sole
- Resistant to soil abrasion thanks to homogenous pressure on the contact zones
BCB1902 891394 Bronze Dark Green
Read our blog for more about boot linings: Learn your linings!
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Le Chameau Boot Size Guide
More sizing info can be found on our GETTING THE RIGHT FIT BLOG
You might be interested in: