Le Chameau Ceres Jersey Boot
(BCB1902) PM ref: 891394
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE Selected Location Delivery
Le Chameau and Michelin have combined their knowledge to create a line of innovative wellies. They join the lightness and style of a classic Le Chameau wellington boot with the performance of a Michelin rubber sole to create an agricultural welly with a strengthened and larger XL upper.
- Natural rubber, reinforced leg
- Resistant and comfortable jersey lining
- Michelin rubber sole
- Great for agricultural use
- Handmade by Le Chameau
- The sole has the same structure as a Michelin tyre with Ultraflex technology for grip, comfort and resistance
- Improved soil grip thanks to the increased number of contact zones
- Auto-cleaning structure which evacuates the soil during the flexing of the sole
- Resistant to soil abrasion thanks to homogenous pressure on the contact zones
BCB1902 891394 Bronze Dark Green, 943309 Marron Fonce Dark Brown, Vert Chameau, CHAMSEPT17
Read our blog for more about boot linings: Learn your linings!
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Le Chameau Boot Size Guide
More sizing info can be found on our GETTING THE RIGHT FIT BLOG
You might be interested in: