Hunter Argyll Full Knee Boot
(UFT4012RMA-BLK) PM ref: 949438
Select from options above to view stock availability.
The Argyll Full Knee Boot are a unisex boot made by Hunter. The boots have been designed for challenging environments; including use in the agricultural industries. The boots are made using a heavy-duty rubber and have a matte finish with an attractive red band around the top. The Argyll Full Knee Boots provide you with a generous fit and would be a wise choice for people who struggle with the size of most wellingtons.
- Matte finish.
- Wider fit around calf and ankle.
- Wide tread sole - grips & mud release.
- Upper - Vulcanised natural rubber construction
- Outsole - Traditional calendared natural rubber sole
- Lining - Quick dry knitted nylon lining
- Footbed - Multi-layer cushioned sponge insole
- Weight of around 1800g a pair
- True to size fit
- Care instructions: we recommend using Hunter's Boot Shine & Rubber Boot Buffer to ensure your boots stay in optimum condition and provide the best performance
UFT4012RMA-BLK (Black) 949438-1
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Argyll Full Knee Boot Size Guide
You might be interested in: