- Cleaning equipment for Aga/Rayburn cookers.
- Cleaning liquids for a shiny oven.
- High performance Aga cleaning
Was £6.45 FROM £5.85
- Ceramic and Enamel Cleaning Rubber.
- Practical cleaning use.
- Effortless cleaning of scuffs and scratches
- High quality, multi-purpose cloths.
- Tough scrubbing cloth and glass polishing cloth.
- Stainless steel or ceramic
- Perfect for removing carbonised spills from your Aga.
- Essential tool for Aga owners.
- Hard wearing wire bristles
- Large chrome plated metal trivet.
- Kitchen surface/table top protective layer.
- Anti-slip rubber footed trivet
- Top plate cork protection mats.
- 100% cork surface protectors.
- Keep precious surfaces safe and burn free
- Printed melamine bowl with smaller stainless steel bowl.
- Two in one design.
- Dishwasher safe
- Programmable, sounding cooking timer.
- Multi-functional including clock and stop watch.
- 4 different alarm settings
- Scrape clean ceramic and enamel surfaces.
- Stainless steel with protected blade.
- Blade can be withdrawn for safety
- Enamel Repair Kits for Aga products.
- Professional Enamel Treatment Kits.
- Easy use touch-up repair
- Protect your Aga lid from being burned by fat splashes.
- Completely reusable.
- Dishwasher proof
- Reusable non stick cooking sheets.
- Bake-O-Glide cooking liners.
- Ideal for fried eggs
- Ceramic caddy with airtight beech wood lid.
- Dishwasher safe body, wipe clean lid.
- Two litre capacity
- Handcrafted ceramic jug.
- For use on Aga cookers warming plate.
- Ideal for use for milk, water or fruit squash
- Storage jar with retro, geometric print.
- Airtight, stackable beech wood lid.
- Embossed ceramic caddy
- Bake-o-glide cooking set.
- Reusable cooking liners for Aga cookers.
- 4 pre cut shapes
- Handcrafted teapot made in England.
- Available in 8 mug teapot / 4 mug teapot.
- Embossed Aga outprint logo
- Vintage style analogue clock.
- Gloss metal kitchen clock with intricate hands.
- Decorative Arabic dial