Dubarry Tipperary Boots
(3889) PM ref: 866316
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE UK mainland Delivery
The Tipperary is a medium height boot with an adjustable side buckle feature from Irish clothing and footwear company Dubarry of Ireland. A comfortable yet stylish boot that you can wear all day and in all weather conditions, it features a waterproof yet breathable GORE-TEX® liner and Dubarry's trademarked DryFast-Dry™ leather. The adjustable buckle fastening means that you can be sure of a snug fit around your calf, and the subtle inner finger pull guarantees an easy fit. If you are looking for something slightly different to the signature Galway, this boot is an excellent choice!
- Lined with the waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX®
- Elasticated top for a secure fit
- Aesthetically pleasing buckle that offers extra grip around the calf
- Crushed leathers to improve water resistance
- Generously cut in the calf for a slightly looser fit than other Dubarry models
- Sole is directly injected onto the upper for a watertight fit
- Finger pull inside boot for easy entry
- Two shades of leather
For more information about the Dubarry Tipperary Boots please give us a call on 01432 377089. Alternatively, you can pop into our Hereford store and talk to one of our friendly customer service team.
3889 (866316 Walnut)
Read our blog for more about boot linings: Learn your linings!
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Tipperary GTX boot size guide
Please note: Dubarry have migrated UK sizes into EU sizes now and some sizes shown in the size guide may longer be available or may have limited stocks. EU half sizes will be removed completely over time. If in any doubt please contact us for advice.
You might be interested in: