Dubarry Kilternan Boots
(3929) PM ref: 928881
Your selection: Walnut / UK 7 (EU41) / £349.00
In StockEstimated delivery: 2 working days
FREE UK mainland Delivery
The Dubarry Kilternan Boot is a ski-style boot which is based on the classic Dubarry Galway boot with added performance features. The Kilternan features a GORE-TEX® Partelana lining down to the ankle which keeps the feet warm and prevents snow and ice entering the boot. They also feature a shearling fleece cuff for added warmth and style. The Kilernan boots are fully waterproof, breathable and feature a thermal foil lining in the sole to protect your feet from the cold, making them the perfect boot for colder conditions.
- Aprés-ski style Dubarry boot
- GORE-TEX® Partelana lining for added warmth
- Made from DUbarry's DrySoft-DryFast™ leather
- Fully waterproof and breathable
- Genuine shearling fleece cuff
- Three-later footbed including thermal foil layer
- Finger pull inside the boot and wide entry for ease of fit
- Subtle Dubarry and GORE-TEX® branding
3929-52 - Walnut (928881)
Read our blog for more about boot linings: Learn your linings!
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Kilternan Boot Size Guide
Please note: Dubarry have migrated UK sizes into EU sizes now and some sizes shown in the size guide may longer be available or may have limited stocks. EU half sizes will be removed completely over time. If in any doubt please contact us for advice.
You might be interested in: