Dubarry Kildare Boots
(3892) PM ref: 833886
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE Selected Location Delivery
The Kildare is a shorter, half-calf version of the classic Dubarry Galway boot. It is worn worldwide by those who appreciate the finest quality, as it combines high performance with maximum comfort. The leather used in these boots is the same DryFast-DrySoft™ leather used by Dubarry for all of its footwear. It has been specially treated to absorb less moisture and dry up to seventy perfect quicker than other boots. This means you can wear the Kildare to jump in a puddle or two, and the boot wont lose its softness and suppleness if looked after correctly.
- Waterproof and breathable thanks to the GORE-TEX® lining
- DryFast-DrySoft™ leather uppers
- Half calf length which reduces the weight of the boot
- Lycra® stretch adjustable lef top for ease of fit
- Tab at top of boot makes putting on and taking off easy
- Modelled on the classic Dubarry Galway boot
- Durable, hardwearing materials
- Two shades of leather
- Subtle, signature Dubarry and GORE-TEX® branding
For more information about the Dubarry Kildare Boots please give our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team a call on 01432 377089 or pop in to our store.
3892-01 - Black (833886-0)
3892-02 - Brown (833886-1)
3892-12 - Black/Brown (833886-3)
3892-52 - Walnut (833886-2)
Read our blog for more about boot linings: Learn your linings!
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Kildare Boot Size Guide
Please note: Dubarry have migrated UK sizes into EU sizes now and some sizes shown in the size guide may longer be available or may have limited stocks. EU half sizes will be removed completely over time. If in any doubt please contact us for advice.
You might be interested in: