Dubarry Kerry Boots
(3986) PM ref: 891213
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE Selected Location Delivery
The Dubarry Kerry Boot was the first of its kind thanks to its combination of style and substance. A classic Chelsea ankle boot with its crisp and sophisticated lines, it stands out from the rest thanks to its waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner. A stylish and practical choice, the boot also benefits from Dubarry's water resistant DryFast-DrySoft™ leathers. They have been specially treated so the boots will not only remain soft and supple after continued use, but also require 70% less time to dry compared to other leather types.
Add to these innovations the sturdy three layered sole that includes a thermal foil lining to protect your foot from the cold, and the underfoot cushion filler, the Kerry is the perfect combination of practicality and finesse!
- A first ever Chelsea Boot with added GORE-TEX® liner, which helps make the boot waterproof and breathable
- Made from Dubarry's water resistant DryFast-DrySoft™ leathers
- Elasticated side gussets with forepart and heel finger pulls for easy on/off fit
- The hand-built sole unit is made from a combination of rubber and leather. It has a leather welt with stitch detail, plus a leather stacked heel combined to a rubber top piece
- Three layers make up the insole, including a thermal foil lining to protect your feet from the cold
- Dubarry logo incorporated into the sole
- Additional underfoot comfort is provided by a cushion filler built in between the lining and the outsole
- Fully resolable
For more information about this product, or any other items please give us a call on 01432 377089. Our friendly and knowledgable customer service team would be pleased to help!
3986-01 - Black (891213-0)
3986-22 - Mahogany (891213-1)
3986-52 - Walnut (891213-2)
3986-95 - Chestnut (891213-3)
3986-62 - Cigar (suede) (891213-4)
Read our blog for more about boot linings: Learn your linings!
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Kerry Boot Size Guide
Please note: Dubarry have migrated UK sizes into EU sizes now and some sizes shown in the size guide may longer be available or may have limited stocks. EU half sizes will be removed completely over time. If in any doubt please contact us for advice.
You might be interested in: