Donegal Boots in Walnut
GORE-TEX® Ski-Style Boot
Partelana lining for extra warmth
Dubarry Donegal GORE-TEX Boot
(3925) PM ref: 891200
Your selection: Walnut / UK 9 (EU43) / £299.00
In StockEstimated delivery: 2 working days
FREE UK mainland Delivery
The Donegal is a calf height ski-style boot in the Dubarry of Ireland footwear collection, and is the classic Kildare with a twist! It has been modified to make it an ideal boot for cooler conditions and for outdoor winter activities. This means that rather than Dubarry's standard GORE-TEX® liner, this boot has a GORE-TEX® Partelana liner down to the ankle, offering up to four times more heat retention as well as preventing snow or ice from entering the boot. It benefits from a three layered footbed (which includes a thermal foil lining) that has been designed to help insulate your feet from the cold as well as Dubarry's DryFast-DrySoft™ waterproof and breathable leather.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® Partelana liner which provides extra warmth
- Lycra® stretch adjustable leg top and wide entry for ease of fit
- Made from Dubarry's water resistant DryFast-DrySoft™ leathers
- Partelana liner goes down to the ankle which prevents snow and ice entering the boot
- Three layers, including a thermal foil lining, make up the footbed to help insulate your feet
- Designed to be easy to fit, with its wide entry and finger pull inside the boot
- Duo compound PU and rubber sole, which is directly injected onto the upper to create a waterproof seam
If you would like any further information on this product or anything else featured on this website please call 01432 377 089 and speak to one of our friendly and knowledgable team.
3925-52 - Walnut (891200)
Read our blog for more about boot linings: Learn your linings!
Size Guides / SpecificationMore
Donegal Donegal Boot Size Guide
Please note: Dubarry have migrated UK sizes into EU sizes now and some sizes shown in the size guide may longer be available or may have limited stocks. EU half sizes will be removed completely over time. If in any doubt please contact us for advice.
You might be interested in: