Dubarry Clare Boots
(3902) PM ref: 833867
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE UK mainland Delivery
The Clare is an elegant, equestrian style boot with a slimmer fit than other tall boots in the Dubarry range. Designed to withstand almost anything you can throw at it, the boots are made waterproof by their GORE-TEX® lining, their injection moulded outsole and their DryFast-DrySoft™ leathers. They have a wear protection pad on the inside leg, and as an added bonus the soles have been designed to be 'stirrup friendly' for light horse riding. Whether you wear these boots for work or pleasure, you are guaranteed the same high quality and performance as all Dubarry products.
Available in a variety of colours and sizes.
- A larger heel than other Dubarry models
- Lined with GORE-TEX® - the ultimate waterproof membrane
- The leather is specially treated to absorbed less moisture than other leather types, and requires around 70% less time to dry
- The specially developed moulded soles create a waterproof seal, and are designed to be 'stirrup-friendly'
- Wear protection pad on the inside leg
- Available in black, brown mahogany and walnut
3902-01 - Black
3902-22 - Brown Mahogany
3902-52 - Walnut
Read our blog for more about boot linings: Learn your linings!
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Clare boot size guide
Please note: Dubarry have migrated UK sizes into EU sizes now and some sizes shown in the size guide may longer be available or may have limited stocks. EU half sizes will be removed completely over time. If in any doubt please contact us for advice.
You might be interested in: