Denby Halo Tea Saucer / Teacup
(199010001, 199010202) PM ref: 902083
Select from options above to view stock availability.
Celebrate the craftsmanship of Denby Halo - this distinct style is created by applying two tones of glaze which merge, achieving unique results that will look great in your home. The Denby Halo Tea Cup and Saucer is great for a cup of your favourite tea.
Please Note: All Denby Cups and Saucers are priced and sold as individual items. If you require both the Teacup and Saucer please be sure to add both items to your basket.
- Denby Halo Tea Saucer
- Denby Halo Teacup
- SOLD SEPERATELY
- Dishwasher, oven, freezer and microwave safe
- Made in England
- Made from fully vitrified stoneware clay
- Strong, durable and chip resistant
199010001 (Halo Cup 902083)
199010202 (Halo Saucer 902084)
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
- 200ml cup
Stoneware clay is very strong. It is fully vitrified (the surface is made glassy and non-porous) which gives it strength, durability and chip resistance.
- Dishwasher - whilst Denby tableware is safe to use in a dishwasher, constant dishwashing may result in discolouration of product over time. Use low temperatures and liquid detergents
- Microwave – for cooking and reheating food.
- Freezer – for storing food.
- All pottery and china can crack if exposed to sudden changes in temperature, no matter how strong it is, so please don’t take items from the freezer and put them straight into the oven or microwave. Please do not expose to direct heat sources such as the hob or grill.
You might be interested in: