Denby Halo Tea Plate
(199010103) PM ref: 892391
Available - delayedEstimated delivery: Over 2 Weeks
Celebrate the craftsmanship of Denby Halo - this distinct style is created by applying two tones of glaze which merge, achieving unique results that will look great in your home. The Denby Halo Tea Plate is just right for a slice of cake or a selection of your favourite biscuits to accompany a cup of tea or coffee.
- 20.5cm diameter.
- Dishwasher, oven, freezer and microwave safe
- Made in England
- Made from fully vitrified stoneware clay
- Strong, durable and chip resistant
199010103 (Halo 892391)
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
- 20.5cm diameter
Stoneware clay is very strong. It is fully vitrified (the surface is made glassy and non-porous) which gives it strength, durability and chip resistance.
- Dishwasher - whilst Denby tableware is safe to use in a dishwasher, constant dishwashing may result in discolouration of product over time. Use low temperatures and liquid detergents
- Microwave – for cooking and reheating food.
- Freezer – for storing food.
- All pottery and china can crack if exposed to sudden changes in temperature, no matter how strong it is, so please don’t take items from the freezer and put them straight into the oven or microwave. Please do not expose to direct heat sources such as the hob or grill.
You might be interested in: