Defenders Rabbit Cage Trap
(STV071) PM ref: 463509
Your selection: STV Rabbit Cage Trap / One Trap / £35.99
In StockEstimated delivery: 2 working days
Live traps are a poison free, humane way to remove rodents form the garden, shed, garage or house. We have a variety traps with clear instructions and trapping tips on the pack.
- This new and improved design claims increased catch rates
- Ideal for catching and transporting rabbits & similar sized nuisance animals
- Multi spring mechanism for fail safe setting
- Manufactured from long lasting galvanized mesh
- Features carrier handles and protective hand plates
- Safe easy transportation and removal of the rodent
- Suitable for use indoors or out
Dimensions: 67cm x 27cm x 28cm approx.
Rabbits are vegetarians with a 90% grass diet. They will eat almost any type of vegetable in the summer. Grasses, broadleaf weeds, garden crops, beans, peas, cabbage and lettuce are all foods of choice. In the winter wild rabbits will eat tree buds, twigs and bark. Wild rabbits can do considerable damage to flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs any time of the year.
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
You might be interested in: