Croydex SafeFlush Toilet Seat
(WC110922H) PM ref: 921279
AvailableEstimated delivery: 5-10 working days
FREE UK mainland Delivery
Did you know every time you flush the toilet a fine mist, much like an aerosol spray, containing harmful micro-organisms is spread throughout the bathroom onto nearby objects in the room such as your toothbrush. This mist can include pathogens that cause illnesses such as MRSA, Shingella, E-Coli and Salmonella to name just a few.
To tackle this problem Croydex have developed a unique toilet seat that prevents the spread of germs and bacteria when the toilet is flushed by sealing them into the toilet bowl. Independent testing and research by Industrial Microbiological Services LTD shows that when flushing with a conventional toilet seat bacteria is spread by more than 2 metres. When the Croydex SafeFlush toilet seat is fitted, no bacteria is spread.
- Smart white thermoset plastic toilet seat with chrome plated fixings
- Special seal stops the spread of germs and bacteria outside of the toilet
- The Croydex SafeFlush toilet seat is treated with Hygiene 'N' Clean anti-bacterial treatment
- Fits most standard sized toilets
- Up to 75% reduction in noise when flushing
- Croydex SafeFlush toilet seat hinges can be adjusted to suit fixing hole centres from 135mm to 165mm
- Safeflush toilet seat features quick release hinges which allows the seat to be removed easily for cleaning
- Practical soft-close hinge stops the Croydex SafeFlush toilet seat lid from slamming
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
You might be interested in: