Brabantia Rotary Airer Compact 30m 3 Arm
(310645) PM ref: 700227-0
AvailableEstimated delivery: 5-10 working days
The Brabantia compact rotary dryer is ideal if you want a functional solution for drying your laundry outside. The compact rotary airer achieves maximum drying taking up minimum room in the garden.
- Weather resistant
- Contains hanging loop for easy storage
- Diagonal span width of 271cm
- Easy to operate adjustable umbrella system
- Washing lines can be tensioned in 2 positions
- Easy to replace separate lines on each circuit
- Easy strong line with non slip profile
- Includes closable plastic ground tube (easy to place in concrete)
- Robust coated steel construction
- Sturdy 35mm diameter main tube
- 5 Year Guarantee
The Brabantia 3 arm 30m compact rotary line is designed to dry your clothes outdoors easily. It has an easy to use adjustable 'umbrella' system, so this washing line can be tensioned in two positions to suit your drying needs. The extra strong clothes lines are easy to replace on this rotary dryer and it has over 30 metres of drying space. It's non slip profile makes it ideal for the heavier items such as jeans, bedding or towels. This rotary drying line from Brabantia is known as a rotary although it does not turn. It can however be folded down when not in use.
310645 (Compact Clothes Dryer) 700227-0
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
- Height: 177cm approx.
- Width: 258cm approx.
- Diagonal span width of 271cm approx.
Although the Compact washing lines are available in sizes 30, 40 and 50 metres, the general span dimensions of the rotary do not change. However the width distance on this three arm rotary will be more than on the four arm because the overall turning circle is the same but with one arm less. The extra line length is added into additional arm holes thus giving more or less line space depending on the size purchased. We have tried to supply better size information although we do understand that this can complicate it more so if you need any further information, please don't hesitate to ask.
You might be interested in: