RAPID DISPATCH & DELIVERY
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
New item
Barbour Lindisfarne Wellington Boots in Olive
Barbour Lindisfarne Wellington Boots in Burgundy
Barbour Lindisfarne Wellington Boots in Burgundy
Barbour Lindisfarne Wellington Boots in Olive
Barbour Lindisfarne Wellington Boots in Olive

Barbour Lindisfarne Wellington Boots

(LRF0065OL11) PM ref: 952257

£79.95

Your selection: Olive / UK 4 / £79.95

In StockEstimated delivery: 2 working days

FREE UK mainland Delivery

Add to basket

Delivery Information

Description

Barbour's Lindisfarne Wellington Boots are a slim, quilted leg ladies boot. The boots feature a real leather strap and Barbour branded commando outsole. The boots are made up of 60% latex rubber and the other 40% is rubber ingredients, whilst the inner is 100% cotton ensuring your feet optimum comfort whatever the duration you may be wearing them for. The boots feature a Barbour rubber badge, their classic tartan lining and their branded heel kick off. 

 

KEY FEATURES:

  • Ladies slim quilted leg welly,
  • Real leather strap detail. 
  • Branded hardware & Barbour branded heel kick off.
  • Barbour branded commando style outsole.
  • 60% latex rubber, 40% rubber ingredients outer.
  • 100% cotton inner with classic tartan detail.
  • Care instructions: allow any dirt to dry on upper then clean with a damp cloth. 

 

MANUFACTURER'S CODES:

LRF0065OL11 (Olive) 952257-1

LRF0065RE72 (Burgundy) 952257-2

 

BARAW17S

More

ReviewsMore

Size Guides / SpecificationMore

Lindisfarne Wellington Boots Size Guide:

UK sizes 3    4    5    6  7  8    9    10  11  12  
EURO sizes3637383940/4142434445/4647

Share

Share on FacebookTweet on TwitterShare on PinterestEmail a page linkPrint page

You might be interested in:

Secure payments