Barbour Border Wax Jacket
(MWX0008) PM ref: 700997
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE Selected Location Delivery
The Border is an established Classic Barbour jacket: longer in length, and with Thornproof waxed cotton. Thanks to its waterproof waxed qualities this jacket is sure keep you protected when the weather is not so bright. With a two way zip you can easily gain access inside the coat, and the large bellow pockets provide plenty of additional space. To keep your jacket fully waterproof you will need to re-wax it periodically.
- 6oz mediumweight Barbour Thornproof wax cotton
- 100% cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- One of the 'Originals'
- Cord collar studded for optional hood
- 2 way front zip
- Interactive with zip in liners
- Designed for the Country Sports Field
- For information on aftercare, please visit our blog
- Length: 38-39ins / 96.5-99cm approx.
For the perfect matching hood check out the Barbour Waxed Cotton Hoods :
It is imporatant that you take care of your waxed coat to ensure that it still looks good and remains a practical option for years to come. To do so, we recommend that you:
- Clean all excess dirt off the garment and inner lining as soon as possible. Remove using cold water and either a cloth or a sponge, leaving to dry at a cool temperature (never iron the inner lining)
- Never use detergents or soaps with your jacket, as it could inhibit the waterproofing properties
- Do not dry clean or pop in a washing machine, as this will removed the waterproof wax layer. Even when re-waxed, the wax may be absorbed by the cotton lining of the coat and soil anything worn beneath
- Depending upon the garment usage, Barbour recommends that the item is re-waxed every 12-18 months. This can either be done by returning it to a stockist, or using Barbour's Thornproof Dressing
MWX0008NY91 Navy Blue, 700997-1
MWX0008SG91 Sage Green 700997-0
BARAW18M BF18BAR BARCORE
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Men's coat size guide
|UK Chest Size in Inches||38||40||42½||45½||49|
You might be interested in: