Aigle Parcours 2 Iso Open Boot
(84327) PM ref: 902453
Select from options above to view stock availability.
FREE Selected Location Delivery
The Aigle Parcours 2 Iso Open boot is the first anti-fatigue boot which protects from the wet and cold giving you a technical boot perfect for different climates. The boot is easy to put on using it's full zip method. The upprer is constructed from Gomma Plus® mainly natural rubber giving comfort, strength and flexibility. The lining is 4.5 neoprene giving the Parcours 2 Iso Open boot insulation and temperature maintenance and the sole made from 3 densities of shock absorbing rubber gives the boot cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance.
- Protection from the wet and cold weather conditions
- Full zip , easy to put on and take off
- Gomma Plus® mainly natural rubber
- Comfortable, Strong and flexible
- 4.5mm Neoprene giving insualtion and temperature control
- 3 densities of shock asorbing rubber sole
- Stable and abrasion resistant
84208 84327 (Bronze - green tint) 902453-1
Read our blog for more about boot linings: Learn your linings!
Size Guides / SpecificationLess
Aigle Footwear Size guide
You might be interested in: