Tilley Broader Brim Cotton Duck Hat T4
(T4) PM ref: 843872
Your selection: Beige / 7 / £64.00
AvailableEstimated delivery: 5-10 working days
FREE UK mainland Delivery
Cotton Duck is the original Tilley fabric. "Duck" means two strands of cotton have been twisted together to make a stronger harder-to-pull-apart, single strand. Tilley use 10oz cotton duck, mercilessly pre-shrunk, and specially treated for water repellency and mildew resistance.
- Wider down-sloping brim.
- Khaki with olive underbrim.
- Certified UPF 50+, the highest sun protection rating given to hats and clothing.
- A non-absorbent foam liner in the crown adds buoyancy.
- Machine or hand washable, air dries in a few hours.
- Adjustable, tuckaway fore 'n' aft wind cord keeps the hat on.
- Designed to fit low and loose, held on by gravity or the windcords, not painful pressure.
- Crushable and stackable.
Guaranteed for life:
Tilley will replace the hat if it ever wears out, falls apart, shrinks or mildews.
Manufacturers codes: T4 (Khaki 843872)
Size Guides / SpecificationMore
Tilley Hats Size Guide
To find your hat size, use a tape measure and draw it right around your head. For the best-looking and most comfortable fit, please make sure that the bottom of the tape touches your eyebrows while resting straight around your head. Hold it there comfortably and do not pull tightly, take your measurement from the tape.
You might be interested in: