Philip Morris Direct
Manor Kidde Lifesaver Carbon Monoxide Alarm

Manor Kidde Lifesaver Carbon Monoxide Alarm

(0099) PM ref: 910504


AvailableEstimated delivery: 2-4 working days

Add to basket

Delivery Information


This alarm will help to protect you and your loved ones against the deadly effects of Carbon Monoxide. It can be fitted to a wall or used as table side unit and comes with a 10 year life span. CO is colourless, odourless and tasteless gas and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning can often be misdiagnosed as flu (headaches, tiredness, sickness). The Kidde alarm will help to protect your family with its continuous monitoring of the air in your home.


Key Features

  • Battery operated Carbon Monoxide detector.
  • Test/reset button.
  • Continuous monitoring
  • 10 year life
  • LED power and alert lights



0099 (Battery powered CO alarm) 910504




Size Guides / SpecificationMore

Battery powered alarm size guide

This item has the following dimensions:

-   215.0 x 190.0 x 45.0 mm

-   8.5 x 7.5 x 1.8 in


Share on FacebookTweet on TwitterShare on PinterestEmail a page linkPrint page

You might be interested in:

Secure payments