Kilner Jars & Accessories
The luxury glass preserving jar with traditional Kilner styling is available in a variety of shapes, sizes and styles such as clip-top, screw top, push top in round or square, ranging from small 0.5 litre right the way up to large 3.5 litre jars. For more information about jam making and preserving, visit our blog.
All of these jars and bottles are available
singly, or in packs of 6, 12, 24 or 48!
- With plastic lock lid.
- Ideal for infusions or salad dressing.
- Long-lasting seal
- Preserve and pickle.
- Screw band reusable up to 10 times.
- Iconic shape
- Ideal for straining, preserving and cheese maturing.
- Machine washable.
- 100% cotton
- Suitable for round and square jars
- Pack of 6 seals
- Durable rubber
- Preserve and pickle fruits and vegetables.
- The screw band can be reused up to 10 times.
- Vintage-inspired shape
Why choose Kilner jars?
1. The first Kilner jar was created in the 1840's. The same design remains to this day and has stood the test of time, remaining virtually unchanged for over 150 years.
2. Today Kilner jars come in 2 styles; the original clip top with rubber seal and the newer style with the two part disc lid.
3. Kilner jars have recently featured in 2 hot BBC TV shows - 'Who do you think you are?' and 'The great British bake-off'.