Kilner Jars & Accessories
The luxury glass preserving jar with traditional Kilner styling is available in a variety of shapes, sizes and styles such as clip-top, screw top, push top in round or square, ranging from small 0.5 litre right the way up to large 3.5 litre jars. For more information about jam making and preserving, visit our blog.
All of these jars and bottles are available
singly, or in packs of 6, 12, 24 or 48!
- Suitable for round and square jars
- Pack of 6 seals
- Durable rubber
- Preserve and pickle.
- Screw band reusable up to 10 times.
- Iconic shape
- Plastic lock lid.
- Perfect for vinegar or salad dressings.
- Long-lasting seal
- Dishwasher safe.
- Robust glass bottle.
- Clip top
- Ideal for straining, preserving and cheese maturing.
- Machine washable.
- 100% cotton
- Preserve and pickle fruits.
- Screw band can be reused up to 10 times.
- Vintage shape
Why choose Kilner jars?
1. The first Kilner jar was created in the 1840's. The same design remains to this day and has stood the test of time, remaining virtually unchanged for over 150 years.
2. Today Kilner jars come in 2 styles; the original clip top with rubber seal and the newer style with the two part disc lid.
3. Kilner jars have recently featured in 2 hot BBC TV shows - 'Who do you think you are?' and 'The great British bake-off'.