Aigle Parcours 2 Boots
(84208) PM ref: 898229
Your selection: Bronze / 42 / £99.95
In StockEstimated delivery: 2 working days
FREE UK mainland Delivery
The new Parcours 2 boot is made with high quality natural rubber. The boot upper is made using Aigles unique Gomma Plus® rubber blend so the wellington is lightweight, flexible and above all durable. This rubber technology is designed for hiking and has a dual composite actgrip. These wellies are handcrafted in France, have self-cleaning soles and are resistant to abrasions and heat. The quick drying polyester Softex® lining with a Sanitized® antibacterial treatment is washable and rot-proof.
- Unisex rubber wellingtons
- Gomma Plus® natural rubber upper for comfort, strength and flexibility
- Quick drying polyester lining with a Sanitized® antibacterial treatment
- Absorbent foam insole on a rubber base, Softex® lined and with antibacterial treatment
- 3 density natural rubber shock absorbing sole offers cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance
Manufacturer's codes: 84208 (Bronze 898229) SS14SALE AIGJAN SALE
Read our blog for more about boot linings: Learn your linings!
Size Guides / SpecificationMore
Aigle Boot Size Guide
Sizes in the chart above are provided as a guide and a comparison between these unisex wellingtons. The sizes are supplied by the manufacturer and should be used as a guide as they may vary slightly. The calf width is an estimated circumference measured in centimetres and the height is also measured in cm's which only varies a little between sizes.
You might be interested in: